Dec 21, 2014

Black Widow



I immediately fell in love with this puzzle after solving it.
I have this puzzle from Puzzle Master*. It is rated 9 out of 10 on their scale. This had me at the beginning and I thought I will need a lot of time to figure it out. However, I was surprised to solve it in about 10 minutes after opening the package. Yes, I did what was the most logical thing to do and it worked. Maybe because I conquered so easily such a high rated puzzle, or just maybe the puzzle did strike me, I have this special feeling for it. I gave it to a colleague of mine and she also solved it very fast. She said it was way too easy and I had to do better to stumble her with a puzzle. Well, maybe I shall give her on of those "unsolvable" puzzles next time.
Anyway, this puzzle is suitable for beginners into wire and string puzzles. I also think it could be solved more with logic rather than luck (although, if you just try something and it is the correct, you may solve it by change as well). So, having all this in mind, I would give it the following rating:
Idea: 5
Implementation: 4
Experience: 4
Difficulty: 3
Overall: 4

*You can check the puzzle here.

No comments:

Post a Comment